Ricoh Printer Scanner App
- To make your print, scan, and copy operations easy, you can rely upon the Ricoh Printer mobile app. This app is supported by almost all the Ricoh printer models. To confirm it, check your printer specification page.
- The Ricoh printer application offers features that allow you to configure print function, scan function, copy function, and machine settings as per your desire. You can install this app on your mobile phone from the Google Play Store or Apple App store.
Copy, Scan & Print
As discussed above, using the Ricoh printer app, you can set the settings such as copy resolution, paper size, save location, paper density, etc. You can also configure the settings like modifying the password, configuring the IP address, access point, etc., using this application.
Ricoh Smart Device Connector
- The next one in the list of Ricoh Scanner apps is Ricoh Smart Device Connector.
- Like the Ricoh printer mobile app, the Ricoh Smart Device Connector application offers printer-related functions and projection-related features. This application will help you to detect and connect to the nearby Ricoh printer easily from your mobile phone via the IP address or hostname of an MFP, a QR code, or Bluetooth. It is compatible with both the Android and iOS operating systems.
- You can install the Ricoh Smart Device Connector application on your mobile phone from the Apple App Store or Google Play store. Install the application and access the printer functions from your mobile phone.
- To know more about the Ricoh scanner apps, contact our technical experts.