Scan To Email Setup In Ricoh MP C4504
Configuring Scan To Email Settings Using Web Image Monitor
Initially, you need to sign in to the Web Image Monitor page as an administrator. To do so, follow the below instructions.
- On your computer browser, type the printer’s IP address in the address field to do Ricoh MP C4504 Scan To Email setup.
- Tap Enter on your computer’s keyboard.
- On the main screen of Web Image Monitor, click on the Login option and type your credentials in the given fields.
- Click on the Login button.
- Once you have signed into the Web Image Monitor page as an administrator, you can configure the scan to email settings by following the instructions given below.
- On the main screen of WIM, click on the Configuration option.
- Go to the Network section.
- Select IPv4.
- Now, enter your network’s domain name and WINS under the Ethernet section.
- Similarly, type the default gateway & DNS information under the Details section.
- After entering these details, save them and continue for Ricoh MP C4504 Scan To Email setup.
- From the main screen of WIM, select Configuration > Device Settings > Email.
- Now, a dialog box named Email will appear on the screen.
- In the field named Administrator Email Address, type the administrator’s email address.
- Under the SMTP section, type the SMTP server name, port number, and configure the authentication settings as per your needs.
- After configuring the SMTP settings, click the OK button.
POP Before SMTP Configuration
- This feature helps the users check whether their email addresses can receive emails.
- Under the Device Settings menu, select the Email option.
- Click on the option named POP before SMTP.
- Now, in the opened dialog box, enable the POP before SMTP option by clicking the radio button beside the On option to do Ricoh MP C4504 Scan To Email setup.
- After enabling it, type POP’s email address, user name, and password in the given fields and click the OK button.
Configuring the LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) Settings
- To modify the directory service that is running over the TCP/IP protocol, you can use this setting.
- Under the Device Settings section of the Configuration page, click on the LDAP Server option.
- In the LDAP Server dialog box, enable the LDAP Search option by clicking the On button provided on the screen.
- Now, to modify the LDAP server settings, click the Change button below the Program/Change/Delete section.
- Configure the LDAP server settings as per your desire and click OK.
Configuring The Address Book Settings
- Select the Address Book option from the main screen of WIM to do Ricoh MP C4504 Scan To Email setup.
- Now, the Address List dialog box will appear on the screen.
- If you have already configured an email address, then it will be displayed on the screen.
- To add a new email address, click on the Add User button and enter its name, frequency, title 1, user code, fax destination, email address, and folder settings of your desire in the given fields.
- You can also use your printer’s operation panel to configure the address book settings. To do so, follow the below instructions.
- Select Tools > System Settings > Key Operator Tools > Address Book Management.
- Configure the address book settings as per your desire.
Configuring The Sender Options
To configure the sender preferences, you can use your printer’s operation panel. To do so, follow the below instructions to do Ricoh MP C4504 Scan To Email.
- If you have set an email address for a Key Operator, then you use it as the default sender address.
- Select the Tools menu on your printer.
- Tap System Settings > Key Operator Tools > Key Operator Email Address.
Using your printer’s operation panel, you can also set one specific email address as the default sender’s name. From the Tools menu, select the Scanner Settings option followed by File Transfer. From the list of options, select the Sender’s Name Default option and set it on. After configuring the scan to email settings for Ricoh MP C4504 Scan To Email setup, you can perform the scan to email operations from it.
To Know How, Follow The Below Instructions.
- Initially, make sure that your Ricoh printer is turned on.
- Next, place the original you want to scan on the printer’s scanner glass.
- Now, from the printer’s home screen, select the Scanner option by tapping on it.
- On the Scanner menu screen, set the scan destination, file type, etc., as per your desire.
- After configuring the scan settings, tap on the Start button.
- Now, your printer will start to scan the placed document.
- Once the scanning is completed by the printer, a copy of the scanned document will be emailed to the selected or entered email address.
To know more about the Ricoh MP C4504 scan to email setup, contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page.