Kodak Printer Won't Scan To Computer
Kodak printers come with the most advanced and easy-to-use features that enable you to print, scan, and copy. Despite all its features, experiencing printer error is quite common. The Kodak printer won't scan to the computer if it has some issues.
We've listed out some solutions that have helped people to resolve the same issue.
- Make sure that your printer is powered on and plugged into the outlet.
- Otherwise, unplug the printer from the power source, wait for five to ten seconds, and reconnect the printer back into the outlet.
- Check whether the issue is resolved.
- If you're using a USB cable to connect your scanner and computer, check the cable and the USB ports to ensure they are not faulty.
- While you're using a wireless printer, ensure your computer has a stable internet connection and your scanner is appropriately connected to the computer.
- Check for any update on the printer driver. If there is any, then update your printer driver and try to scan documents from the Kodak printer
If you've checked the above steps and your Kodak printer still doesn't scan to computer, then there is something else to try. Check out the given methods to resolve the issue.
Method 1: Reset printer
- Select the Home icon on your printer's control panel and navigate to Printer Settings followed by Reset All Settings.
- Confirm your selection and wait for the printer to reset automatically. The resetting process may take about two to three minutes. Wait patiently and complete resetting your printer.
Now check whether the issue is resolved. If not, then go to method 2.
Method 2: Reinstall the printer software
- Uninstall the previously installed printer software on your computer and restart it.
- Go to the Kodak printer's support page and download the printer driver for your OS.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and finish off the installation.
The problem must be resolved by executing these methods. If the Kodak printer doesn’t scan to computer, then contact our expert team and resolve the issue.