Scan Using Pantum M6550nw Printer
Scanning Procedure For Pantum M6550nw Printer
Before you start the scan operation using this printer, check the following checklists.
- Make sure that the Pantum M6550NW printer’s initial setup is done correctly.
- Check if the printer driver file is installed on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Make sure that your Pantum printer is connected to the Internet.
You can perform the scan operation from your tablet or mobile phone on the printer. The section below covers How to scan using pantum M6550nw from a tablet, mobile phone and save the scanned copy on a computer.
- On your Pantum M655NW printer’s scanner glass, load the original document you want to scan.
- Press the Scan button available on the printer’s control panel.
- Set the scan preferences such as resolution, scan color, etc., as per your desire and press the OK button.
- Now, your printer will scan the placed document.
- Once the document is scanned, the copy of the scanned document will be saved to the selected location.
Scan To Computer
- Make sure that you have properly loaded the document that you want to scan on the printer.
- Also, check if the Pantum printer and your computer are connected to the same network.
- Access the Scan feature by pressing the Scan button on the printer’s control panel.
- Go to the Scan to menu.
- Select the Computer option. Choose the connected computer if prompted.
- Based on your desire, set the scan preferences and press OK. Now, the document will be scanned, and the scanned data will be saved on the selected computer.
Scanning From Mobile Phone
- Install the Pantum Mobile Scan app on your mobile phone.
- Connect your mobile phone to the Pantum printer’s Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Now, launch the app and choose the document you want to scan. Tap on the Scan option.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to scan the selected document.
To know more about how to scan using Pantum M6550NW printer, you can call our technical experts, and they will guide you.