How To Scan On Canon Pixma Mg2522
Steps to scan On Canon Pixma MG2522:
- Turn on your Canon printer.
- Connect the printer to your computer.
- See that you have installed the printer and scanner driver on your computer.
- Place the document on the platen and make some settings for documents.
Settings may vary according to the item you scan.For Photos, Postcards, Business Cards, or BD/DVD/CD.Place the document in the center, with the printed side facing-down on the platen. Suppose the portions are placed in the diagonally striped area, then they cannot be scanned.
For Magazines, Newspapers, or Documents
Place the item face-down on the platen and align it to the alignment mark on the platen.
- Start the IJ Scan Utility on your computer. The steps given below are for Mac.
- Click on the Finder -> Go -> Applications.
- Double-click the Canon Utilities folder.
- Select the IJ Scan Utility folder and then select the Canon IJ Scan Utility2 icon.
- Now it will start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click on the Document Scan tab to make some changes in the settings if required.
- Choose the type of item to be scanned.
- Document or magazine
- Color Mode
- Paper Size.
- And make necessary changes if required.
- After making the required scan settings, click Document.
- Now, the document placed on your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer will be scanned and saved on the computer.
You can find your scanned images in the saved folder in the Settings. You have now completed the scan on Canon Pixma MG2522.