Scan On Brother Mfc L2700dw printer
Using The Printer’s Control Panel
Initially, you need to make sure that the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer driver is installed on your computer. Similarly, check the connection between your printer and computer. Now, let’s see how to scan on the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer.
- On your printer’s scanner glass, load the original document that you want to scan.
- Make sure to load the document correctly.
- Now, initiate the scan operation by pressing the Scan button on the control panel.
- From the list of suggestions, select the location that you wish to save the copy of the scanned document and press OK.
- Set the Scan preferences as per your desire and press OK.
- Now, if you have selected the Scan to PC option, choose the connected computer from the list and press OK.
- After setting the scan preferences, press the Start button.
- Now, your Brother printer will start to scan the document.
- Once the scanning is done, the copy of the document will be saved to the selected location on your computer.
Using ControlCenter4 Home Mode (Windows)
- On your Windows computer, open the ControlCenter4 application.
- Load the original document that you want to scan on your printer’s scanner glass.
- Now, in the ControlCenter4 application’s main window, click on the Scan tab.
- Select the desired Document Type by clicking on the radio button beside it.
- Similarly, choose the desired Scan Size from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Scan button after making the scan settings.
- Now, the printer will scan the document, and once it is done, a copy of it will be displayed in the application.
- You can save, print, open, or e-mail the scanned document by clicking on the suggestions given.
Using ControlCenter 2 (Mac)
- Open the Applications window on your Mac computer.
- Choose the Brother application.
- Open the ControlCenter2 application by double-clicking on its icon.
- On your printer’s scanner glass, load the document that you want to scan.
- In the ControlCenter2 application window, click Scan.
- As per your desire, set the scan settings and click on the Start Scanning button.
- Once the document is scanned, follow the on-screen instructions to save it on your computer.
To get remote assistance on How to Scan on Brother MFC L2700DW printer, contact us.