Scan Multiple Pages With Canon Pixma
Scanning Multiple Pages On Canon PIXMA
You can scan one or more photos placed on the printer platen and save the scanned images separately using your Canon PIXMA printer. To do so, follow the guidelines mentioned below:
Scanning Multiple Items With Ij Scan Utility (Auto Scan)
- Ensure that your Canon PIXMA printer is turned on.
- Place the items on the platen with the printed side facing down.
- Allow 0.4 inches or more space between the edges of the platen and items.
- You can place up to 12 items on the platen.
- Positions of slanted items are corrected automatically.
- Now, start IJ Scan Utility on the computer connected to your Canon PIXMA printer.
- In the IJ Scan Utility window, choose your Canon PIXMA printer in the Product Name field.
- Now, you have to click Auto and the items on the platen will be scanned using the default scan settings.
- Now, we have seen How to scan multiple pages with canon pixma using Ij Scan Utility.
Configuring The Scan Settings In Ij Scan Utility
- Start IJ Scan Utility on your computer and click Settings.
- On the Settings screen, click on the scan mode for which you wish to configure the settings.
- Set the Scan options, Save Settings, and Application Settings. Then click OK.
- Now, you can go back to the main screen of IJ Scan Utility and select the scan mode.
- The item placed on the printer platen will be scanned using the settings that you have configured.
Scanning Multiple Items With Scangear (Scanner Driver)
You can scan multiple items using the Basic Mode or the Advanced Mode option in the ScanGear application.
Scan Multiple Items Using The Basic Mode Tab
- Place the items on the printer platen and then start ScanGear on your computer.
- Click on Select Source and choose the appropriate option according to the item placed on the platen.
- Click on Preview.
- Set the Destination and Output Size.
- Select the images to scan.
- Click on Scan.
You can also use the Advanced Mode tab to make advanced scan settings. For more assistance on How to scan multiple pages with Canon PIXMA, click on the CALL button available on this page.