Scan Multiple Pages In Canon Printer
Scanning Multiple Pages To One Pdf Using The Mp Navigator Ex Application
The MP Navigator EX application makes your scan operation easy and simple to perform. This application is compatible with the Canon CanoScan series, and the following instructions are suitable for the same.
- Initially, make sure that you have installed the MP Navigator EX application on your computer.
- Now, on the printer’s scanner glass, place the first page of the document that you wish to scan.
- On your computer, launch the MP Navigator EX application.
- Select the PDF option on the main screen of the application.
- Now, a dialog box titled PDF will open.
- Under the Scan Settings section, select your document type, color mode, document size, and resolution from the corresponding drop-down menus. continue to know how to scan multiple pages in Canon printer.
- Similarly, go to the Save Settings section and select the File name, Save as type, and Save in options correctly from the drop-down menus.
- Make sure that the PDF (Multiple Pages) option is selected from the Save as type drop-down menu.
- After configuring the scan settings, click Apply > Scan.
- Now, your Canon printer will scan the first page of the document.
- Once it is done, the dialog box titled Scan Complete will appear on the screen.
- Click Scan to scan the next page of the document.
- Similarly, scan all the pages of the document to know how to scan multiple pages in Canon printer.
- Once you have successfully scanned all the pages of the document, click Exit in the Scan Complete dialog box.
- Now, open the folder in which you have saved the scanned document. Check to make sure that the scanned documents are saved as one PDF.
Scanning multiple pages to one PDF using the IJ Scan Utility
The IJ Scan Utility allows you to scan and save multiple pages of a document into one PDF. This utility is compatible with Canon’s PIXMA and MAXIFY series. Before you start with the following instructions, ensure that the IJ Scan Utility is installed on your computer.
- First, make sure that your Canon PIXMA or MAXIFY printer is ready for the scan operation.
- Next, open the IJ Scan Utility on your computer and continue to know how to scan multiple pages in Canon printer.
- On the main screen, select your Canon printer model correctly.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Under the Save Settings section, select the Data Format option as PDF (Multiple Pages).
- Choose the Save in option of your desire.
- Go to the Scan Options section, and from the Select Source drop-down menu, choose the desired option. If you’re going to use the ADF for scanning, then select Document (ADF/Platform), Document (ADF Simplex), Document (ADF Manual Duplex), or Document (ADF Auto Duplex).
- After configuring the scan settings, click OK.
- Scan the multiple pages of the document by following the rest of the instructions displayed on the screen.
To know more about how to scan multiple pages in Canon printer, contact us.