Scanning Multiple Page In Canon TS5120
Downloading The IJ Scan Utility:
- On your computer, open the default browser and go to the official Canon site.
- Type your printer’s model number in the search field.
- Click the printer model from the search result.
- On the next page, click the Drivers & Downloads tab.
- Check if your OS version has been detected and is displayed in the Operating System drop-down menu.
- Scroll down the page and click the Drivers tab.
- Select MP Drivers from the available list and click the Download button.
- Wait until the driver is downloaded on your computer.
- Run the downloaded file and carry out the instructions in the setup wizard.
- The IJ Scan Utility will now get installed on your computer along with the printer driver. continue to know about Canon TS5120 Scanning Multiple Page feature
Scanning Using IJ Scan Utility:
- Launch the Canon IJ Scan Utility on your computer.
- Choose your printer’s name from the Product Name drop-down menu.
- Click the Settings button and select Document Scan from the left-side panel.
- Select the PDF (Multiple Pages) option from the Data Format drop-down menu.
- Specify the required scan settings and click OK.
- Click the Document tab in the Canon IJ Scan Utility window to scan your document.
- Once the first page is scanned, the Scan Complete dialog box will appear.
- Place the next document on the scanner glass and click the Scan button to scan the second page.
Preparing For Canon TS5120 Scanning Multiple Page:
Since the Canon PIXMA TS5120 printer doesn’t have an ADF, you cannot perform automatic 2-sided scanning. However, you can use the Multi-Page PDF feature to scan each document on the scanner glass and save them as a PDF on your computer.
- Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable or connect the devices over a wireless network.
- Next, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- On your computer, exit all the running programs and ensure that you have installed the IJ Scan Utility.
Now, you have learned how to use the Canon TS5120 scanning multiple pages feature.